ADAM C. RENNER – THURMAN LAW FIRM
- Estate Planning
- Landlord Tenant
- Real Estate
- Business Law
- Personal Injury
- Social Security Disability
- Missouri State Court
- United States District Court Eastern District Missouri
- United States Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Missouri
- University of Central Missouri (CMSU), Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice -Summa Cum Laude, 2008
- Washburn University School of Law; Dean’s Honors, 2011
- Missouri Bar Association
- Jefferson County Bar Association
- Good News Community Church
- Festus-Crystal City Elk’s Lodge 1721
- National Advocates Top 40 under 40 Wills, Trusts, and Estates
.Adam Renner was born in Colorado and during his youth his family moved to Topeka, Kansas, where he attended high school. After high school, Adam attended the University of Central Missouri (CMSU) where he graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice. While at the University of Central Missouri, Adam was active with the Honors College and President of the Pre Law Student Association. During his senior year, Adam received the Bill Davila Award for the Outstanding Criminal Justice Student.
Adam attended Washburn University School of Law where he graduated in May 2011 with Dean’s Honors. While in Law School, Adam interned at the Kansas Banker’s Association and worked as a research assistant.
Adam joined the Thurman Law Firm upon passing the bar in September 2011. Adam has experienced many areas of practice including Worker’s Compensation, Social Security, Collections, Real Estate, and Probate during his time with the firm.
Adam currently resides in Festus with his wife Mary, a Health Care Educational Specialist for the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Employee Education System, and his two children, Lainey and Charlie.